Last year was a busy first year for Typeface.
- A solid new brand for Bliss.
- Typeface created a new brand and microsite for Business Management Partners, Biramis.
- A fresh new website to celebrate Ital Logistics’ approaching 20 years in the business.
- Working closely with Partisan, to create a great new brand and brand language.
- Working alongside Oswaldtwistle restaurant officinados to create Tap Select; a modern brand for an exciting new bar venture.
- A hand drawn brand for MJD Copywriting, with a website ready to go.
- Working with Brooke on their PR/Social Centinary campaign.
- A rebrand and a new website for SEO experts Coffeepot Digital.
- A strong brand and confident website for Tanzanian charity, Tupo.
As well as servicing local agencies and building upon current relationships with studios such as Seabrook, Slingshot and Coffeepot.
All while maintaining and building upon the quality that clients now expect from, and associate with a Typeface project.
I like your owl
It’s 2019 and Typeface is looking forward to a focused second year as a full service agency. Building on relationships from the previous year and embracing new projects and clients. Getting 2019 off to a good start with two new website launches this January with clients from two very different industries.
Moving forwards, Typeface would like to build partnerships with more of Manchester’s digital agencies, as well as continue to provide large, small and startup businesses with added value through creative ideas and great design.
Some end of year statistics.
- 11 website design and builds.
- 13 beautiful new brands.
- I have managed to use the same pencil for six months …
- … in fact, I haven’t used a pen this year at all.
- The Leuchtturm A6 notepad holds exactly six months of notes, fits perfectly in an inside or back pocket. I also feel the paper quality is slightly better than Moleskine. My current pad is orange.